Wednesday, December 19, 2012

BOOK BLURB: Delirium (Delirium #1)


Delirium (Delirium, #1)Delirium by Lauren Oliver
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Goodreads Summary:

THEY SAY that the cure for Love will make me happy and safeforever. And I've always believed them. Until now.

Now everything has changed. Now, I'd rather be infected
with love for the tiniest sliver of a second than live a hundred years smothered by a lie.


***

Date Read: May 19, 2012

I'm still finding the right words to describe how I felt after reading this book. I actually thought I wouldn't like it that much. I thought it will be just some sappy story about love. But it wasn't. I think it's much more than that. And there were a lot of things in the book that actually got me thinking hard. It really got me, the plot and the characters and all the other stuff in between. Now, I guess I have to admit that my first impression was definitely wrong. I loved it. It's a smart book.

View all my reviews


teepee J

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...