Saturday, January 26, 2013

BOOK HAUL: January 23, 2013

On my "January 7, 2013 Book Haul" post, I have mentioned that I took a nice little trip to Book Sale and found two interesting books that I would really like to buy. Unfortunately, I only had enough money for one book that day.

After about two weeks, I came back to Book Sale. Surprise! Surprise! It was still there. :) Funny thing is, the book was placed on the top most shelf of the store. Since I'm not the tallest person in the world, I really needed help reaching for it. Urgggh!! So I asked the sales lady (the only staff in the store) if they had that stool where you can step on and make your life easier by not embarrassing yourself when you jump and try to reach a certain book.Anyway, she was talking to somebody on the phone and she looked a bit pissed when I approached her. She just pointed where it was and didn't even say a word. Bad customer service!

Sooooo... here it is! It's still in very good condition. A few scratches at the bottom spine, but that can be fixed. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...