Saturday, April 20, 2013

Stacking The Shelves (1)

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! Hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

*******

Bought:

Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
Requiem by Lauren Oliver

I know that these two highly anticipated books have been released last month, and I have been regularly visiting the book store for the past weeks just to check if they are already in stock. My visits always were tragic due to the unavailability of the books. Unfortunately, Clockwork Princess just arrived last Saturday (Requiem came in just a few days after its release). And because I had promised myself that I would buy these two books together... here I am, possibly the only fan to have bought the books a month after the release date. And I still haven't read them

Here are the books - still wrapped in plastic, never been flipped or opened.

Received: 

A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest (ebook received for review)
What Really Happened in Peru by Cassandra Clare (ebook received from a friend)

Four books for me this week. How about you?

6 comments:

  1. I have heard of all of these but still have not read them. Hope you enjoy all of these books :)

    new follower!
    http://myloveforfilmsandnovels.blogspot.com/2013/04/stacking-shelves-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I hope you find time to check out these series/trilogies :)

      Delete
  2. Ahhh, Clockwork Princess. I hope you enjoy that book! I'm waiting to read it. And I've heard A Shade of Vampire is really good! I may have to check it out on Amazon. Great haul! Hope you enjoy all of those :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I can't wait to read Clockwork Princess as well, but I have this weird feeling that I should not read it yet, because I still don't want the trilogy to end. I'm reading A Shade of Vampire now, and so far it's going great :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, these are all great books! Heard goos things ABOUT them all :) Hope you enjoy! :D
    Stacking the Shelves
    Check This Out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. While I have seen the two books you bought, I am not reading those series right now. I have a massive TBR mountain to read before starting any new series. Please come see what I got at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...