Friday, May 17, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday (5)

Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme
hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read!


QUESTION:
School is out! What is your favorite Summer Reading book??

**********

I don't really have a "Summer Reading" book. I read whatever book I want to read for the day or for the week. It really depends on my mood. Sometimes I really like contemporaries, and other times I crave for some paranormal fantasy. So it depends...

By the way, classes will be starting again here in the Philippines 2 to 3 weeks from now. 


Kindly leave your #FF links in the comments below
so I can visit and follow your blog.

6 comments:

  1. My summer reading is usually just whatever is on my TBR pile!
    New follower via GFC
    Kristen @OCA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it depends on mood for me, too.
    New follower, I'm number 23 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That happens to me as well :) It sometimes depends on the mood or time. :)

    Check out My FF
    :)

    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess that happens to most of us. It do sucks that our classes will resume again in less than a month! Thanks for following. Followed back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,
    I'm a new follower via GFC. I like to just read anything in the summer, especially Nicholas Sparks.
    I'd love it if you could come over to my blog to check it out and to follow me as well.
    Thanks heaps,
    My FF
    Music Plus Books
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...