Friday, February 14, 2014

Spread the Love!

Yes, people! It's Valentine's Day! It is Friday, but it's not Single Awareness Day or Independence Day for people not in relationships. It's Valentine's Day for everybody. Let's stop being bitter and just spread the love. There are so many people (and books) to share the day with, like our friends, our family, or our fellow bloggers and bookworms. Relationship status is not really that important. As long as we are all happy and loved, everything's going to be okay. Yay!

Anyway, for those of you who are single and loving it, or those who proudly wear a no boyfriend since birth shirt, what did you do today? Or what are your plans?

Me? I paid some of the house bills which took so long because of the very long line; bought a few snacks while I was out and pigged out when I got home; read and finished a book: watched a movie; and went online to do some surfing. Sounds very exciting, right?

 This is the effect of a few hours of being online - the things I find on WeHeartIt:

 Awwww.. soooo cute!

 Yep! Raise your right hand if you can relate.

I just remembered I am not actually single.
I can't believe I forgot about all my book boyfriends.

Not just tumblr... there's facebook, twitter, weheartit, blogger, youtube, etc...
and I'm not really expecting something like that.

Enough about all these, let's talk BOOKS!
I'm going with the trend today... my top Valentine book recommendation that will either
make your hearts go boom,
make you squirm with cuteness,
make you unexpectedly smile,
make you  want to punch somebody, or 
make your uncontrollably tear up.

This list is kind of arranged from the cute-sy, and those that are a bit on the fun side, to the more serious and deeper stories, ending with the most probable tearjerkers.It depends on what kind of love story you want this Valentine's season.

Play With Me by Piper Shelly 
Being Jamie Baker by Kelly Oram 
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Meant to Be by Lauren Morill 
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick

Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
Every Day by David Levithan


These three are a lighter and more fun than the other three, and a bit more romantic.
Losing It by Cora Carmack
Faking It by Cora Carmack
Wait For You by J. Lynn

These are concerned with more serious issues and more drama; probable tearjerkers too..

When It Rains by Lisa De Jong
The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
 Hopeless by Colleen Hoover


Yay! I have spread a lot of book love with you, guys! I hope you can spread the love, too!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!


1 comment:

  1. I'm loving your post! The whale picture is my favorite :) I'm going to add some of your book recommendations to my TBR list :)

    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...