Saturday, February 1, 2014

Stacking The Shelves (8)

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! Hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

*******


Since I only buy zero to one book per week, I have decided to do my "Stacking the Shelves" post once a month only - every last Saturday of each month. My January post was supposed to be last Saturday, January 25, but my monthly haul was not complete at that time. I was still expecting a few books, so I decided to wait until today.


JANUARY BOOK HAUL

Netgalley Approvals:
Plus One by Elizabeth Fama
Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn
Lingering Echoes by Erica Kiefer

Won/Bought:
Won:
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakley-Cartwright
The Alchemyst by Michael Scott
Bought:
Blue Bloods by Melissa dela Cruz
Revelations by Melissa dela Cruz
Misguided Angel by Melissa dela Cruz

Others:
Book swags I won from giveaways.

The "Four" Divergent Shirt I won from Fandom Shirts PH's giveaway.

These photo are from my instagram. Yep! I already have an instagram account. I made one a few weeks ago. If you want, you can follow me: @helloteepee. Thanks!

Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Great haul! I love that Four t-shirt, I want it. I really loved These Broke Stars and Plus One looks really great to me. I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...