Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Today, I Swear I'm Not Doing Anything

Hi! I just want to tell everyone that my classes has started last week, so expect a lot of creepy inactivity on this little blog. I have a class every day of the week, from Monday to Friday, and most of my free "home" time are spent doing school work and studying. Why? Because everyday is exam day. Well, not really. But just to be safe, I am assuming there will be an exam everyday. We really did have a terribly traumatizing exam on the first day of school, another exam on the second day, and another on the third day. Yes, three consecutive exams on the first week of school. What a very lucky week!

Anyway, see you around! I'll be back sooooooon!

And NO, I haven't watched The Fault in Our Stars yet. I want to, but I feel guilty spending money on a movie when I haven't even paid all my school fees yet.

Oh, look! School work! Very exciting and extremely enjoying! These are my review note, by the way.

BYE!

**Please don't mind the title of this blog post. I just can't think of anything good to put there**

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...